Mark G. Kitrick | Partner
Mark G. Kitrick is a founding partner of the law firm of Kitrick, McWeeney & Wells, LLC. He represents clients in a variety of matters, including Municipal Law, Land Use and Real Estate.
- 1986-1991 Associate of Lewis and Wood, Esquires, Manasquan, NJ.
- He is former Co-Chairman of Civil Practice Committee for the Ocean County Bar Association.
- Mr. Kitrick presently serves as the Borough Attorney for Manasquan, General Counsel for Southeast Monmouth Municipal Utilities Authority and Planning Board Attorney for Avon-by-the-Sea and Neptune Township. He also serves as Board of Adjustment Attorney for Spring Lake Heights and Labor Counsel for Lake Como.
- Municipal Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Land Use
- Labor Law
- State of New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
Certified Legal Specialties:
- A Municipal Law Diplomate in Raising and Spending Money by Municipalities, NJ Institute of Local Government Attorneys
- A Municipal Law Diplomate in Local Government Law in Local Lands and Buildings
- Certified Arbitrator for the Superior Courts of New Jersey
- Approved mediator for the Superior Court of New Jersey Mediation Program
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. – 1984
- Law Review: Widener University School of Law, 1981 – 1984
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1981